A few nights ago, Randy and I podcasted about the idea of debriefing. I am wondering how many of our teachers and leaders use the debriefing process to reflect and improve on our practice. These conversations will be important as we reflect on our practice and innovate for the future.
In the podcast, we shared four tips for debriefing.
- Find a colleague or two you can trust so you can have honest
- conversation about your work.
- Celebrate the positives! What worked?
- Identify the shortcomings. What do you want to improve?
- Determine what is next! What are your next steps?
Click on this link to listen to the podcast.