Contributed by Randy Ziegenfuss, Superintendent & Lynn Fuini-Hetten, Assistant Superintendent
Check out this post, The Future Belongs to the Curious: How are We Bringing Curiosity into School?, and learn some ways to cultivate curiosity in your classroom!
- Acknowledge and model your own curiosity as an educator.
- Bring lots of “What ifs” into the learning environment.
- Find out what learners wonder about.
- Have learners develop their own curiosity-driven questions.
- Embrace and provide the time and setting for unstructured play, exploration, tinkering (for all ages).
- Do curiosity projects.